NOTICE OF THE 75TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING TO ALL MEMBERS
We invite all members to join us for the 75th Annual General Meeting of the Police Credit Union being held by way of Zoom webinar on Monday April 26th, 2021 at 4pm.
Members will be invited to register in advance of the Annual General Meeting so that links can be provided to the webinar for the April 26th meeting. See email registration below for further information.
THE AGM IS BEING HELD TO
- Receive information from the Audit Committee.
- Receive information regarding the financial position of The Police Credit Union and the results of its operations for 2020.
- Receive the results for the appointment of the External Auditor for 2020.
- Receive the results for the approval of the Annual General Meeting minutes of June 22, 2020.
- Declare the Acclamation of the Board of Directors.
In order to participate members must register in advance. If you receive regular email notifications from TPCU your registration invitation will be forwarded to the email on file on April 21st.
If you are unsure if your email is registered with us, you must verify this by April 16th. Please contact our Call Centre at 1-800-561-2557 or you may provide your e-mail by logging into your account through on-line banking and clicking on the ‘Profile and Preferences” and choosing change contact information.
Once you receive your registration invitation please follow the link to complete the necessary steps. Follow the guide on the steps to registering and joining the AGM.
REGISTRATION INFO & ZOOM PARTICIPANT GUIDE
In 2021, three (3) positions are to be filled on the Board of Directors. The three (3) positions will be for a three (3) year term.
All three candidates were recommended by the Nominating Committee. Acclamation of the Board of Directors will be declared at the annual meeting.